The Perth to Melbourne ride $420k was donated PCFA ( Prostate Cancer Foundation Australia ) To structure a world class paper on Prostate Cancer Treatment.
Tasmanian ride $150k was donated to PCFA for Prostate Research.
With the development of The Male Bag Foundation we have developed partnerships with the following public hospitals to purchase Trans Perineal Biopsy Machines for their local and regional hospitals.
- Ballarat Health Service. $86,000
- Bairnsdale Hospital $85,0000
- Bendigo Hospital $15,000
- Murrumbidgee Health District ( Griffith ) $30,000.
- Western NSW Local Health District ( Dubbo ) $60,000
- Cura Newco Health – Wagga Wagga $30,000
- Barwon Health Geelong $60,000
2020 Current Donations
Due to Covid-19 the planned MBF ride in October 2020 throughout Western and Northern South Australia has been postponed until early 2021. The money raised by donations from this ride will help with the purchase of a Trans Perineal Biopsy Machine for two health districts but with our reserves we have been able to bring forward donations to assist with the purchase of TBM machine with the aim of extending this donation after next years ride
- Riverland / Mallee /Coorong $30,000
- Limestone Coast $30,000